How to instruct us

Service charge and/or Ground Rent Arrears?

How to instruct us - To enable us to start collecting the Service charge and/or Ground Rent arrears the only information and documentation we require from you is as follows:

  • an up-to-date Statement of Account for each of the properties in arrears
  • if not stated on the Statement of Account we require the full postal address of the property concerned
  • details of any correspondence address (if different to the property address)
  • if you have one available we also ask that you send us a copy of any precedent lease for the development in question. Do not worry however if you do not have one available as we will obtain this free of charge for you.

It is as simple as that. As soon as the above information is received we will start collecting the debt for you.

Lease Extensions/ Lease Variations/Right to Manage/Consultation over major works and long term agreements/ Buying the Freehold/ Breach of Covenant/ Block Management/ Forfeiture & Repossession/Other Business

If you have an enquiry concerning any of the above stated services please go to our “Contact Us” page and contact this office and we will put you through to someone for an initial discussion about your case and how we can help. If you would like us to help you further we can then arrange to speak to you again either by appointment or such other means as is most convenient to you to discuss your case in more depth. We welcome the opportunity to work with you and look forward to hearing from you.