Flat & Home Owners

As a flat or house owner you will normally have to pay service charges or rent charges to your landlord or management company. We can make sure that you are only paying what you should and that you are not being asked to pay for unlawful demands. We can check the correct legal procedure has been followed and that you are only being charged for services you have to pay for and that what you are being asked to pay is reasonable.

We also have a wealth of experience in all other areas that can arise in particular when you are a flat owner. Whether you want to extend your lease or vary it we can help. If you want to manage your own block of flats in place of your landlord or present management company, we can help. Even if you want to buy the freehold we can help.

If you want to take your landlord or management company to court for breach of your lease (for example not repairing you flat properly) or if you are being taken to court by your landlord or management company just give us a call.

You will never be charged for any legal costs unless we have told you about them in advance and you have agreed to pay them.

Please click on the list of services to the right to explore further how we can help you in respect of any of the particular areas that are of particular interest to you. If you are not sure whether we can help or not please just call and we will be happy to discuss your case with you.